Here's our 2016 contest winner!
Build a fairy garden to be displayed in Fairy Forest for the duration of the fair!
- Submit one application for each entry; Applications are non-refundable
- Entry fee is $10 and includes 1 ticket to the fair for February 5th, 2017
- Must be present to win, drawing will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, February 5th
- Gardens need to be picked up after closing February 5th, 2017 or all day February 6th, 2017.
- Gardens remaining after February 6th, 2017 will be sold online
- Prizes will be awarded based on the patrons and fairies favorite 3 Gardens.
- Application deadline January 1, 2017; space is limited so please register early.
- Site drop off Thursday, January 19th, 2017 8:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. at the Amphitheater.
- Dimensions: 2 foot by 2 foot and no more than 3 foot tall; set up for easy transport
- Materials should be natural, found, recycled, or repurposed items.
-Material examples include: string, twine, glue, stones, pebbles, sticks, leaves, bark, pine cones, acorns, feathers, seaweed, dried grasses, moss, nuts, shells, and much more!
-Construction Notes: Gardens will be exposed to weather elements of Fairy Forest such as wind, rain, or dew. There will not be a source of electricity available in Fairy Forest. Create a strong base/platform (maximum size 24” X 24”) for easy transportation of your fairy garden.
-Remember that steel, iron, and hematite are toxic & harmful to fairies!
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 321-507-3661
Visit us on the Web or like us on Facebook for more information on Brevard Renaissance Fair!