So you want to be a Vendor at the Brevard Renaissance Fair – well get ready for a great experience.
Do you have something unique that is period appropriate to sell? No plastic products, No sunglasses, no tasers, only period-appropriate materials, and items. If you are in doubt contact us to find out. If you do get your application filled in along with your check and mailed back to us immediately. Once all available spaces are filled, and they will be, your name will be added to a waiting list. If a spot opens, we will contact you.
Get your application filled in along with your check and mailed back to us immediately.
So three very basic things to qualify
- 1. Period Appropriate Items
- 2. Period Appropriate Booth
- 3. Period Appropriate Attire
If these three things can be met then complete the form below
Just like we want the experience of our guests to be enjoyable, we also want your stay to be enjoyable and financially rewarding.
One of the primary goals of the Brevard Renaissance Fair is to provide fairgoers a feeling of stepping back in time when they walk through the gates. To create this type of ambiance, we have some simple requirements of vendors.
The finished look of all vendor sites must provide a period feel. So if you come in with a white pop up tent, it will require some decorating to make it a renaissance tent. We have several ways you can accomplish this.
- The first is to follow the link below, and you can do it yourself.
- Contact our staff and they will work with you.
- We have somebody that will help you for a small fee.
- How to convert your popup
- Create your costume in app. 4 minutes. Here is a
video that will show you have to change yourself in 4 minutes.
- Renaissance Costume made easy – video